Self-levels the seat on all-terrain power wheelchairs
Motion Warriors has a heart for warriors of all types, whether it’s indie filmmakers in the trenches of production, or veterans and other individuals who want to attack life without being slowed down by physical limitations. What started as a project to help our friend Jamison, the On-The-Fly Autoleveler is now part of the Motion Warriors arsenal of products.
How does it work?
The On-The-Fly Autoleveler easily attaches to the chair, using the chair’s own electric tilt mechanism to automatically level the seat. Through our patent-pending technology, the Autoleveler responds to changes in terrain and smoothly operates the chair’s tilt motor to automatically level the seat. No need to stop rolling to change your tilt or to adjust the tilt yourself, the Autoleveler does it all!
Can I use it with my chair?
The On-The-Fly Autoleveler is currently compatible with Action Trackchairs®. We are working to make the Autoleveler compatible with other all-terrain power wheelchairs, as well as other vehicles with powered tilting chairs such as riding lawn mowers and backhoes. Please contact us if you’re interested in having an Autoleveler compatible with your vehicle.
- Seat can be set at a preferred tilt, and fine-tuned with a knob
- Can be mounted on either side of the chair
- Toggle between your chair control and the auto level function with the flip of a switch
- Dimensions: 6.3″ x 3.1″ x 2.5″ (excluding cable)
- Weight: 2 lbs. (including cable)
IN THE BOX
- On-The-Fly Autoleveler with 4 ft cable
- Mounting bracket
Lead-time: 1 – 2 weeks