Self-levels the seat on all-terrain power wheelchairs
Motion Warriors has a heart for warriors of all types, whether it’s indie filmmakers in the trenches of production, or veterans and other individuals who want to attack life without being slowed down by physical limitations. What started as a project to help our friend Jamison, the On-The-Fly Autoleveler is now part of the Motion Warriors arsenal of products.
The On-The-Fly Autoleveler easily attaches to the chair, using the chair’s own electric tilt mechanism to automatically level the seat. Through our patent-pending technology, the Autoleveler responds to changes in terrain and smoothly operates the chair’s tilt motor to automatically level the seat. No need to stop rolling to change modes or to adjust the tilt yourself, the Autoleveler does it all!
- Rugged design withstands bumps and impacts
- Can be mounted on either side of the chair
- Set your seat to your preferred angle and the Autoleveler will maintain that angle
- Toggle between your chair control and the auto-level function with the flip of a switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee & 1-year warranty
- Dimensions: 6.3″ x 3.1″ x 2.5″ (excluding cable)
- Weight: 2 lbs. (including cable)
IN THE BOX
- On-The-Fly Autoleveler with 4 ft cable
- Mounting bracket
Lead-time: 1 – 2 weeks