Self-levels the seat on all-terrain power wheelchairs
The ON-THE-FLY AUTOLEVELER is a simple plug-and-play device that self-levels the seat on power wheelchairs.
Imagine not having to change modes or manually tilt your seat—the Autoleveler does it automatically, giving you safety, convenience, and freedom.
The AutoLeveler can be easily installed in just minutes on a Permobil, Action Trackchair, and other brands that offer a power tilt seat.
Select your chair’s model below to receive an AutoLeveler customized to your chair (cable adapter and mounting bracket).
Current lead-time: 3 weeks
We are always adding more chairs to this list, so if your model isn’t listed, contact us and we’ll work on customizing one for you!
- The On-The-Fly AutoLeveler easily attaches to the chair, using the chair’s own electric tilt mechanism to automatically level the seat. Through our patent-pending technology, the AutoLeveler responds to changes in terrain and smoothly operates the chair’s tilt motor to automatically level the seat. No need to stop rolling to change modes or to adjust the tilt yourself, the AutoLeveler does it all!
- Rugged design withstands bumps and impacts
- Can be mounted on either side of the chair
- Set your seat to your preferred angle and the AutoLeveler will maintain that angle
- Toggle between your chair control and the auto-level function with the flip of a switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee (subject to Return Policy)
- One-year warranty
- Dimensions: 6.3″ x 3.1″ x 2.5″ (excluding cable)
- Weight: 2 lbs. (including cable)
IN THE BOX
- On-The-Fly AutoLeveler
- Cable adapter
- Mounting bracket
Action Trackchair ST, Action Trackchair STS, Action Trackchair Eagle, Permobil M1, Permobil M3, Permobil M5